Aadhar Card is not only for the identity proof. It also works as address proof and it some additional information about individuals. It contains 12 digits number which is the personal identification proof. The Unique Identification Authority of India provides this number. At first, you must register for aadhar card in any of the aadhar enrollment centers. Then you can get a soft copy of your aadhar card from online. To download the aadhar, you need to visit the official website of UIDAI.
Get Aadhar Card Online Print
We can easily download aadhar card on the official page of aadhar self-service portal. When compare to other id proofs documents, the aadhar is easier to download. By using the enrollment number or aadhar number, we can access our aadhar card at any time through online.
The UIDAI provides many options on its web portal to access the aadhar card. If you have not yet received your aadhar card, you can download your duplicate copy of your aadhar card through online. To download your duplicate copy, you must acknowledge slip of aadhar card and registered mobile number.
The government provided many facilities to print your aadhar card through online from anywhere. You can download aadhar card from the website of www.uidai.gov.in. It is the official page of UIDAI. In this webpage, you can download the duplicate copy of the aadhar card. At first, you need to go to the official page which we mentioned above. There you need to enter your registration details like enrollment number, date, time, residential address, pin code, mobile number, and any other details which present in the aadhar card for the login process. Then you need to verify the OTP by using your registered mobile number. Finally, your aadahr card will appear on the screen. Then you can take a print of your aadhar card.
Steps to Print Your Aadhar card online
- Visit the official page of UIDAI i.e. uidai.gov.in
- Click on Download Aadhar under the label of Aadhar Enrolment
- Select the that you are going to download, i.e., Enrolment Id or Aadhar Number
- If you are going to download by the first method, then enter your Enrollment Id otherwise enter the aadhar number.
- Then enter other required fields.
- Enter the security code for human verification field.
- Then enter your registered mobile phone number. An OTP will send to your mobile number which is your one-time password.
- Enter the OTP in the required field without any mistakes
- Check and verify your given details
- Click on Validate and Download the aadhar card
- Then you will redirect into a new page where the aadhar card will open in the pdf format.
- You can save softcopy of the aadhar card in any of the local disk or removable disk. You can also download it and take a printout of the aadhar card only if you have any printer service with the computer.
- Remember this is your duplicate copy of the aadhar card. The original copy will send to your postal address.
Print Your Aadhar Card Through Online
You can download only the aadhar card by using above steps. You must have any of the printer devices for print the aadhar card. To print your aadhar card, open downloaded copy in the pdf format. Press Ctrl + p which is the shortcut for the print option. Otherwise, copy it to a pen drive and print it on any browsing center. You can directly print the aadhar card from the official page of UIDAI only if you have printer service.