Pan Card and Aadhar Card are the most important identity documents for the individuals and that act as the powerful tool to find the fraudulent happing in the transactions. Pan Card is a mandatory document for all the tax payers in India. The government has to release the instruction to the certain documents; this is the one among them. Some people still don’t know how to link the pan card with the Aadhar card; here there are the instructions to connect them. Aadhar Card is the one gets compared with all the other documents because it contains the complete details of the individual to track the details. The only intention to link all the documents is to avoid all the fraudulent. Here are the certain steps to connect the pan card with the Aadhar card.
- Register yourself with the e-Filling form which is available on the website of the income tax department
- If you have already completed the registration, then login to the site using the login ID and password
- Once you have logged in the window will pop up the link to connect pan card with UID
- After these steps, all the details registered will appear automatically
- Verify all the details and compare all the things mentioned are similar to the Aadhar card
- If all the details entered are correct tshen go on to the “link now” button
- After completing all these steps within the few seconds, message will appear on the screen that you have completely connected your PAN and UID.
Advantages of linking Pan Card with Aadhar Card:
There are many benefits in linking the Pan Card with Aadhar Card for both as an individual and the government
- It helps to prevent all the tax evasion and all the taxable transactions are kept under the scrutiny
- The linking procedure will avoid all the multiple PAN card issues
- Government can link any identity firm with the Aadhar card
- It helps to file all the e-returns faster
- If this linking process is done, then you no need to submit the income tax acknowledgment to IT
- The linking process is involved in the passport too and gets implemented in some passport Seva Kendra’s
Now a day’s, Aadhar card is linked to the entire document like vote ID, Passport, LPG subsidies and so on, mainly involved in the process of avoiding all the distractions happening. Aadhar card is applicable for all the people issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India serves as the proof of identity. Some government schemes are available, to make use of all the things 12 digit Aadhar card is essential to utilize all this stuff. This mandatory Aadhar card scheme is helpful to track all the unwanted things especially in avoiding the black money.
I hope the provided information is helpful to you while linking your Aadhar card with pan card. Suppose if you have any doubts while doing this process, you can clarify it by posting comments.